I enjoyed a cup of green tea recently with Botani's dear friend Andi Lew, and after talking about all things nourishing for your body -inside and out, she said to me "You have to share my paleo bread recipe with your Botani tribe, they'll love it". In keeping with our olive heritage, she suggested perfect combo with Sprial Foods Olive Tapenade. How delicious!
Paleo Bread Recipe
2 cups almond meal 3 tbs chia seeds soaked in 1 cup water 3 eggs 2 tbs apple cider vinegar 2 tbs baking powder Pinch of Pink Peruvian salt 1/2 cup of water
- Sift flour and almond meal into a bowl, soak chia seeds in half a cup of water for a few minutes add gel-like chia seeds, eggs, and the rest of ingredients and mix.
- Pour into a baking paper lined the small loaf tin.
- Put in a pre-heated oven for 25 - 30 mins on 175 celsius.
Recipe by Andi Lew, Wellness Loading
Did you love this recipe from Andi and what to read more? Check out these blog posts:
Andi Lew is a renowned TV presenter, Certified Food, Lifestyle & Wellness Coach and best-selling author of Eat Fat, Be Thin and Eat Fat Be Lean series.
Wellness Loading is available in bookstores across Australia or www.andilew.com
We have a huge awesome giveaway this week! Andi Lew has very kindly provided us with signed copies of her best selling books:
Eat Fat Be Thin - sugar-free, dairy free, wheat free recipes, co-authored by Dr Natalie Kringoudis. Wellness Loading - Disconnect To Reconnect, a digital detox.
The giveaway will also include Spiral foods Green Olive Tapenade, which will go perfectly with the Paleo Bread recipe and of course some gorgeous products from us.
To celebrate the launch of our NEW Sample Kits. The Purify Sample Kit, Revive Sample Kit and Nourish Sample Kit we are offering all of our new sample kits for you to try!!! Yes, all three. They are the perfect size for travelling during the holiday season!
The best part is we have 2 PRIZE PACKS AVAILABLE FOR 2 LUCKY WINNERS (valued at $139.60 each).
How To Enter
- You must be signed up to our newsletter (if you are not already you can signup here).
- Follow us on Instagram @botaniskincare.
- Follow us on Facebook /botaniskincare.
- And leave a comment below this post.
- You can enter only once.
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Winners will be drawn at random and contacted via email (provided when you subscribe) and Facebook.
- Competition closes Thursday 3 November 2016 at 5 pm (EST).
- Winner announced Friday 4 November 2016.
This competition is now closed. Congratulations Rickie L. and Nadine H.!