Nobody wants nappy rash. A common problem for babies between 9 and 12 months old nappy rash - if left untreated, can develop into more serious conditions. So - how to treat nappy rash naturally:
Characteristics of Nappy Rash
- The skin appears red, chapped and sometimes spotty
- Raised, raw-looking red bumpy rash
- Careful cleansing is imperative and fragranced bubble baths should be avoided. Botani's Olive Soothing Cleanser or Olive Cleansing Bar purify and soothe affected areas without further irritation.
- Dry the area using a soft cloth or cotton wool.
- Apply Phytoseptic after each nappy change.
- Phytoseptic assists in the treatment by acting to prevent bacterial and fungal infections from harming babies' skin.
- Phytoseptic also possess absorbent properties which help to keep the area dry.
- OlivÃ©ne Balm will help protect the area from further irritation, by forming a protective layer.
- It is advised that wet or soiled nappies are changed regularly and the nappy area is exposed to air several times a day.
It is recommended that correct diagnosis is made by your medical or health practitioner. If symptoms persist, please consult your practitioner.