Nourishing foods to support your immune system. Yes, it sure is that time of year! Coughs, colds, sore throats and infections are taking their toll. Have you ever noticed how your skin health takes a battering after a bad cold? Because your skin is a direct link to what's happening on the inside and it's also an eliminating organ. Any time your body is under stress, e.g. due to illness, is reflected in your skin health.
Why Nourishing Foods?
From a holistic perspective, there is a lot you can do support your health during the winter months to try and avoid the severity, or ideally avoid them altogether of colds and flu. You need to look no further than your kitchen to help you find some immune boosting goodness to keep the bugs at bay. Did you catch last week's post with gut healing, skin loving bone broth recipe? There are plenty of nutrient-rich foods and herbs that are easy to incorporate into your diet and you probably already do.
Nourishing Foods We Love
This list of flu-fighting foods is aimed to help you build your immune system this winter.
Do you have a restoring winter recipe that you turn to when you are feeling run down? Author: Rigel.
How To Enter
- You must be signed up to our newsletter here.
- Follow us on Instagram @botaniskincare.
- Follow us on Facebook /botaniskincare.
- And leave a comment below this post.
- You can enter only once.
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Winner will be drawn at random and contacted via email (provided when you subscribe).
- Competition closes Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 5 pm (EST).
- Winner announced Thursday, July 7, 2016.