Help! Summers coming! #4 - How your skin can benefit from using a facial mistHow do I avoid having red, hot, flustered looking skin in summer? Just because the weather heats up, that doesn't necessarily mean that we slow down. In fact, I often find I'm trying to squeeze more into long summer days, which means I'm often sporting a hot, sweaty, red, flustered look - how attractive! But I'm guessing I'm not the only one and that's why this week I'm sharing my ultimate secret in maintaining fresh, dewy skin all summer long, Botáni's Soothing Facial Mist. So what exactly is a facial mist and how can they benefit my skin?
- Hydration: this has got to be number one on the list. Just one quick spritz and you are providing your skin with essential nutrients to help hydrate and maintain skin health. Plus, you can apply your facial mist before applying your moisturiser to aid penetration and boost hydration
- Soothe & Calm: red, irritated skin is no match for facial mists! Botáni's Soothing Facial Mist contains a combination of Chamomile and Aloe Vera to soothe, calm and restore skin balance.
- Revitalise and refresh: facial mists are the perfect pick-me up for tired, flustered skin. The light misting sensation is cooling during the summer months, which makes facial mists perfect for sun burn and other skin irritations. Quick tip: for bonus refreshment store your facial mist in the fridge.
- Maximise makeup: you can even use your Soothing Facial Mist to set your makeup for those hot, sweaty days when "sliding" can become an issue. No need to stress about panda eyes or concealer movement on those 30+ degree days, you can still enjoy light refreshment and maintain your look.
- Delight your senses: Botáni's Soothing Facial Mist is infused with Rose Damascena Water giving it a delicate floral scent, making it perfect for revitalizing both your skin and your senses
- Convenience: The best bit? Botáni's Soothing Facial Mist comes in an ultra convenient 50ml bottle making it perfect for stashing in your handbag for those times of need (aka after your sprint to the train in the morning!).