Help! Summers coming! #6 - Skin care tips for happy travels Help! How do I simplify my skincare routine ready for travel this Christmas? It's always hard packing for travel, particularly when you're trying to keep within airline weight restrictions (it can be hard to compromise on those 5 pairs of shoes that you will absolutely need at your summer holiday destination!) This year I'm off on a mini summer vacation and am being bound by a carry-on baggage allowance€¦eeek! Ok, so I'm maybe going to have to cull a couple of pairs of those shoes, but here are my top 5 travelling necessities that I absolutely cannot do without:
- A great book - there is nothing better than spending a summer day enjoying the sunshine and getting absorbed in a great book, plus they can help to absorb those hours spent at the airport or on the plane.
- Suncare essentials - No matter what, there is always space in my bag for a kaftan, hat, sunnies and sunscreen - summer holidays are fun, summer holiday sunburn is not.
- A shoulder bag - because there is nothing worse than lugging your full handbag around on holiday - trust me you won't need your diary, or your umbrella, or your backup stockings€¦
- A fabulous party dress - you never know what can happen on summer holiday! Don't be caught out having to wear your sandy, sunscreen soaked summer dress to an evening event.
- A simple travel skincare kit - this is a must for comfortable travel and I simply could not do without Botáni's Smart Travel Hydration Pack.
Want the chance to try Botáni's Smart Travel Hydration Pack?
For your chance to win a Smart Travel Hydration Pack worth $49.95 simply 'Like' our Facebook page and 'Share' the post about this week's blog with your friends.
Let us know that you've done this by posting a comment below about what your travel must haves. Make sure you include your Facebook name so we can contact you if you win!*
Getting your skin ready for summer is that simple!*Competition is only open to Australian residents. Entries are open from December 8th - December 12th, 2014. We will announce the winner by Facebook and on the blog on Friday December 12th, 2014. Image source: http://www.metroparent.com